Thursday 23 February, 2012

Mr. Demented

I thought we were strong,
I thought we would last for long,
I thought that we belong…
They all said you were dreaming,
You were f*#king dreaming.
I said f*#k you’ll be gone
Be gone, mother f*#kers be gone…
Should have heard, should have listened,
Now its just too late to reminisce in.
No I wont be gone,
Imma rise just wont be gone.
Chase you down rip you open,
Shove my dick just to stop you from screaming.
F*#k you in the dirt that the world just peed in
Ya… scream, go on and scream.
Haha… nobody listen,
Nobody ever listens
Coz you messed with me, Nobody messes with me.
You messed with me f*#kin bitch
How couldn’t you know it was me.
Now you know its me…
Mr Demented thats who you’ll never want it to be


This is not exactly a fresh post. It was penned in 2010 when I was going through a roller coaster of a ride called life. Which I may add was ten folds tougher than an average teen(according to me). This was my Eminem phase as well. So the language gets a little bit explicit at times, which I didn’t want to change, cause that would not deliver the same message as intended back then. So what you’ve read is a part of my persona of my rebellious teens.

1 comment:

  1. Pick the world up and drop it on your fuckin head

    ReplyDelete